Orly loses another one. Poor Orly is not too happy. A wipeout on Thursday, normally these things happen on Friday 🙂
TAITZ v COLVIN ECF 36 –MEMORANDUM OPINION
TAITZ v COLVIN ECF 37 – ORDER
SueDB at the Fogbow helps understand
For the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is this 13th day of May, 2014, by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, ORDERED:
1. Defendant’s “Motion to Dismiss the Second Amended Complaint or, in the Alternative, for Summary Judgment” (ECF 28) is construed as a Motion for Summary Judgment and is GRANTED;
2. Plaintiff’s Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF 31) is DENIED;
3. Plaintiff’s request for relief pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3332(a), see ECF 31, is DENIED;
4. Plaintiff’s request for an order directing defendant to prepare a Vaughn index, see
ECF 31, is DENIED as moot.
5. Plaintiff’s “Motion/Request for the Defense to Prepare Vaugn [sic] Index” (ECF 14) is DENIED as moot;
6. The Clerk SHALL MAIL a copy of this Order and the accompanying Memorandum Opinion to the plaintiff; and
7. The Clerk is directed to CLOSE this case
Well done Orly.