John is looking at a few less than perfect matches with the original WH PDF to claim that I have not met the burden of proof. However, he has forgotten that my hypothesis is competing with a forger hypothesis and I have shown explanations of the following features
- he presence of multiple monochrome foreground layers and a colored background layer
- The background layer contains the full green basket paper
- The resolution of the background layer is half that of the foreground layers
- The background layer is encoded in JPEG, creating many artifacts
- There is a masking layer created by Preview
- There is an embedded comment in the JPEG
- The 8 bit alignment of two sides of the monochrome images (gsgs observed)
- The alignment of the remaining sides touching the interior (gsgs observed)
- The Quantization matrices match
- The scaling and rotations match
Side by side, the WH PDF and the Xerox created, Preview saved PDF are close to identical other than the number of layers, and some of the dimensions.
A pretty good match and compared to the arguments from ignorance from the CCP, I would say a devastating victory. If only the CCP had looked further and not dismissed the early observations by people such as John Woodman, Dr Neal Krawetz and Historian Dude (Frank Arduini).
Dr Conspiracy proposed a Xerox scanner, Kevin Vicklund found Xerox patents, I researched MRC compression and made predictions about JBIG2, and so on and so on. Instead they wasted money and resources on finding a forger who indeed resided at the White House, in one of the offices, as a Xerox WorkCentre 7655. How embarrassing. The CCP appears to be disbanded for all practical purposes, and given their inability to convince law makers, District Attorneys and others, I have no doubt they are busy writing another book.
So John, please explain why you are still unable to see that there is NO foundation for a forgery based on the artifacts in the PDF.
And thanks to Reality Check we may also be able to do some side by side checking of the type writer letters, thanks to the Ah’nee’s BC, so kindly provided to us by Jerome Corsi🙂 Now if they would so kind as to release higher resolution images… Unlikely…
Dr C also noted
And JPotter identified MRC in the Xerox equipment on this blog in March of 2012, following NBC’s comment about MRC.