Georgia Orly & David Farrar
“Arguments” - Born to non US father, SSN fraud, Birth Certificate Fraud
Well, for what it’s worth, I filed my challenge today against Barack Hussein Obama ll with the SOS of Georgia.
It may not go far considering I am a registered Republican and. therefore, not an elector of Barack Obama in the primary. But I’ll send it again later on after the DNC convention; I guess.
I already have the AC telling me he can’t tell me when the two week period starts or finishes.
I’ll keep everybody updates.
Below in my letter:
Nov. 9, 2011
The Honorable Brian P. Kemp
Georgia Secretary of State
214 State Capital
Atlanta, Georgia 30334
RE: Complaint Challenging the Qualifications of Barack Hussein Obama II for Re-election to the Office of the Presidency of the United States
Dear Secretary Kemp,
My name is David Farrar. I live at XXXX XXXXX, Georgia xxxxx. The aforementioned address is my personal residence, and I am a registered voter and elector at that address in XXXX County, Georgia.
Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5, I hereby challenge the qualifications of Barack Hussein Obama II to be placed on the Democratic Presidential Preference Primary Ballot of March 6, 2012, and/or on the November 6, 2012 general election ballot for said office. This challenge is proper and ripe under O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5, as Barack Obama is a candidate for federal office who has been certified by the state executive committee of the Democratic Party of Georgia in their letter of November 1, 2011, and as the deadline for notifying the Secretary of State of candidacy for the Presidential Primary ballot is on November 1, 2011, as set in O.C.G.A. § 21-2-193.
On information and belief, and in support of this challenge to Mr. Obama’s qualifications, I respectfully show as follows:
(1) The official state certified birth certificate proffered by Barack Obama contains a factual inconsistency and other anomalies that calls into question the veracity of the rest of the information contained within said document.
(2) Barack Obama has not adequately proven that he was born a natural born citizen of the United States.
(3) Barack Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr., was never a citizen of the United States and, at the time of his son’s birth, was not a permanent resident of the United States. Consequently, Barack Obama was born to only one parent who was a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
(4) By his own admission, and under the British Nationality Act of 1948, Barack Obama was born a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies, and from 1963 until at least 1984 was also a citizen of the Republic of Kenya.
(5) Due to his dual citizenship with the United Kingdom and with Kenya, Barack Obama was born with dual allegiances to foreign nations other than the United States of America.
(6) Such additional evidence as may be shown at the hearing of this case.
It therefore appears that Barack Obama does not meet the Constitutional requirements for seeking and holding the office of President of the United States because:
(a) Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen, as required by Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.
Accordingly, I challenge Mr. Obama’s qualifications to seek and hold the office of President of the United States on these grounds. I respectfully request that you notify Mr. Obama of this challenge and that you are requesting a hearing before a judge of the Office of State Administrative Hearings.
1. Original: Overnight delivery
2. 1st copy Faxed
3. 2nd copy emailed